A big thank you to all those across the business who gave back to our charities, communities and the environment over the past year. We’re really proud that so many people at Wilson James give their time, energy and money to great causes. Highlights include:
- All the great fundraising for Crisis, our charity of the year, and other charities close to our hearts. This Christmas, 54 people who are homeless will receive a hot lunch and won’t be alone on Christmas Day, thanks to your generous donations.
- The efforts we have all made to recycle our waste, to use recycled paper when printing and to use fewer plastic cups.
- The fact that the majority of our offices are now supplied by renewable energy sources.
- Continuing to raise awareness of mental health issues and how we can support each other’s wellbeing.
- Being recognised with the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Initiative of the Year award at the 2019 Security and Fire Excellence Awards, for our work with Google and Shaw Trust to provide work experience and jobs for people with disabilities.