Last week, we were delighted to share our wellbeing schedule for April to December 2021. Each month, we will be focusing on a different topic aligned to national wellbeing initiatives.
The Wellbeing topic for this month is ‘Physical Health’ and we are excited to extend an invitation to join us at the upcoming webinar with Dan Osman on Monday 26 April, 1pm.
Further details on how to register your attendance are to be announced next week.
Together we will explore how maintaining good physical health and staying active can have both immediate and long-term health benefits, and most importantly – improve your overall quality of life. For example, a minimum of 30 minutes exercise each day can allow you to:
- Promote a positive mood, attitude and outlook
- Block out negativity or distraction from daily worries
- Increase your focus and productivity
- Improve your sleep patterns
- Manage stress and tension
- Boost your self-image and confidence
- Improve your fitness levels
Join us to learn more!
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions, please email email@example.com or contact one of your Mental Health Project Team members.
We look forward to seeing you on our event.