Following the email sent last week, we are excited to invite you to join us at the upcoming webinar with Dan Osman on Monday 26 April, 1pm.
Click here to register your attendance.
Together we will explore how maintaining good physical health and staying active can have both immediate and long-term health benefits, and most importantly – improve your overall quality of life. For example, a minimum of 30 minutes exercise each day can allow you to:
- Promote a positive mood, attitude and outlook
- Block out negativity or distraction from daily worries
- Increase your focus and productivity
- Improve your sleep patterns
- Manage stress and tension
- Boost your self-image and confidence
- Improve your fitness levels
Join us to learn more!
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of your Mental Health Project Team members.
We look forward to seeing you there next week.