The deadline for WJ Leadership Academy applications closes in just 4 days. For those who missed the Leadership Academy introductory webinar, you can watch it here.
The WJ Leadership Academy is a fulfilling, exciting programme that takes individuals on an insightful leadership journey as they explore and enhance their own leadership potential. It is not intended to be a prescriptive or programme on what great leadership looks like, but focuses on the individual’s unique leadership style. The learning aligns academic thinking to identified business thematic areas, with the WJ values and Pillars of Success embedded throughout.
The three-stage programme, over a six-month period, encapsulates the key leadership qualities through theoretical and practical application.
You can expect:
- To be challenged, as we discover and develop a deeper and clearer sense of the leader you are.
- To have exposure to the WJ Operational Leadership Board, through guest speaker talks, roundtable discussions and fireside chats.
- To be supported throughout your journey by an assigned mentor and coach.
- A significant investment in your leadership journey.
- For your leadership journey to continue after the programme finishes, by becoming part of the Leadership Academy Alumni.
Nominations are open to managers, senior managers, and directors. Interested individuals are required to complete the online form and submit a 3-minute video application. The submission deadline is 26th March. Applicants will be kept updated of their application status and successful applicants will be invited to the interview stage during May, with the programme commencing in June.
The programme includes some residential elements, the dates for which are as follows:
- 19 July- 21 July
- w/c 14 September (exact dates to be confirmed)
- 2 November
- 13-14 December
For full information about the WJ Leadership Academy, including the programme outline, what you can expect, the nomination process and how to apply, please view our brochure.
We are very excited to launch the Leadership Academy and strongly believe this will enhance the skills of our exceptional leaders.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.